Aid for Ukraine – list of required items
We are very grateful for the support and donations that have been given to support the people of Ukraine.
Aid providers have produced a list of required items and we ask that all donations are only items from this list.
Personal hygiene products
– soaps, shower gels, shampoos and hair conditioners, hairbrushes
– toothbrushes and toothpaste, for children and adults
– antiperspirants and deodorants (mainly for women but also for men)
– face creams and tonics, hand creams for women.
– sanitary towels, tampons, panty liners
– larger sanitary pads for women in puerperium and nursing pads (breastfeeding pads)
– wet wipes, nappies of various sizes, tissues, cotton pads
– first aid kits
– bandages, gauze and swabs, tourniquets, plasters, disposable gloves
– anti-pain, anti-fever and anti-inflammatory drugs for children and adults
– vitamins for children
– something for the cough, sore throat, stomach problems, nasal drops.
For children, to keep them occupied and distracted, to make them smile:
– colouring books and crayons/markers
– small puzzles
– small soft toys/ cuddly toys
– sweets: chocolates, bars, snacks, etc.
– baby porridge, baby rice, fruit/vegetable snacks in tubes (not jars),
-instant foods such as soups, etc.,
-long-term foods such as canned food, etc.,
-paper towels, cutlery and disposable plates
– sleeping bags, mats, blankets
– power banks, batteries, flashlights
Clothing in different sizes (please bring NEW items):
– women’s and children’s underwear
– cotton T-shirts, sweatshirts and tracksuits,
– thermoactive clothing
– cotton leggings for women
– women’s slippers, children’s and women’s pyjamas
– bath towels
At the moment, we do not want used clothing. We might ask for it later on, as needed and requested by charity organisations in Poland.
The collected items will be sent to the strategic reserves warehouse located in the Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship and will be distributed to centres of temporary stay for Ukrainian families who are cared for in this area or, as needed, transferred for transport to Ukraine.
Donations will be received at the Northumberland Hall, weekdays, 10am-6pm.
if you have any queries please contact the Town Clerk by e-mail on email@example.com