Great prizes for Coronation window competition!
To mark the coronation of King Charles III, Alnwick Town Council is inviting businesses to enter their shop window competition and there are some fantastic prizes on offer.
The competition winner will be presented with a commemorative plaque and £200 and runners-up will also receive plaques and cash.
Alnwick Town Mayor, Councillor Geoff Watson, said: “I know our wonderful businesses will create some imaginative displays – they did so for last years royal Jubilee and they also produce great displays every Christmas so with the Coronation being such a historic occasion the Town Council wants to encourage as many entries as possible.”
“Along with some of my fellow councillors I’ll be looking at all the window displays to pick the best – I can’t wait to see what they come up with!”
- No business should spend more that £50 on their display
- The window must be visible from the pavement
- The Mayor of Alnwick and fellow councillors will judge the displays
- Winners will be announced on May 7th
- Entry poster must be displayed in window by 5pm May 4th
If you have not already received an entry poster to display you can download one via the link HERE
For any queries, please email email@example.com